Club Shop Delivery & Return Conditions
Regarding the webshop, the following rules apply:
- SELES, in consideration of the requirements of the contracted sports club, will build a specific webshop segment for The Club. The webshop will be available for the sports club and its members for the duration of the contract.
- Club members can purchase merchandise only through the webshop or webshops of SELES.
- SELES is obligated to provide the members easy access to the webshop with the uniquely created Club Shop interface. SELES ensures that the webshop complies with Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation.
Regarding the ordering and delivery of the club clothing, the following rules apply:
- Before proceeding to make a purchase in the webshop, team members should familiarize themselves with the sizing of the products. This begins with a fitting session organized by The Club with our SELES provided sample products. Each Club is responsible to organize such an event in order to for all memebers to FIT our SELES products. If this does not happen, shall any measurement problems arise, SeleS is not obligated to accept the returns and/or issue a refund. Therefore, a retour label may not be included in your package.
- In case of personalized Club products such as with the addition of name and/or number plates, SELES is not obliged and/or able to accept returns and/or issue a refund. Therefore, a retour label may not be included in your package.
- The web shop orders can take place at any time. Delivery is monthly, which means that orders made during the first calendar week of the month are delivered in the last week of the same month. The reason for this monthly delivery is that the items are all customized and uniquely manufactured for The Club. Specifically, the production time of these items is 10 to 15 working days (2 to 3 calendar weeks).
- SELES is responsible for the delivery of the ordered articles to The Club or its individual members, depending on the agreements made.
- The delivery will be sent directly to the customer’s address.
- In case of a delayed delivery of individual and/or club order (webshop order), SeleS is obliged to inform all the club members who ordered by email.
What about defective or faulty items?
- All SELES purchases have a 60-day returns policy
- In case of quality issues such as sewing, zipper or printing, SELES is obliged to change the purchased garments from the webshop when clients create a written notice and provide proof (e.g. photo or video material) of the damage/issue in line with our Shipping and Return Policy. Further contact is possible at the following email: email@example.com
- Claims of damaged and/or faulty goods will be evaluated within 3-5 working days. If SELES accepts the claim then we will provide a retour label
- We ask you to return the used goods washed (if applicable) and/or unused and in its original packaging and SELES will exchange the damaged/faulty goods.
- Damaged, or clearly not properly used items (e.g. sun damage or washing damage, ripped) are not returnable, exchangeable and/or refundable.